Serbian tennis legend Novak Djokovic holds several men’s tennis world records under his belt. Moreover, he is the only player in the open era to win all the notable titles such as Grand Slam, all nine Masters 1000, ATP Finals and career Golden Masters.
Novak Djokovic Grand Slam Titles List
Djokovic began playing in the Grand Slam tournaments at the 2005 Australian Open. Since then, the 34-year-old from Belgrade has won 19 singles titles so far. Here, we can see one by one.
1.Australian Open 2008 – Djokovic claimed his first-ever Grand Slam title after defeating Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Roger Federer, David Ferrer, Lleyton Hewitt, Sam Querrey, Simone Bolelli, and Benjamin Becker.
2. Australian Open 2011- After overcoming Andy Murray, Roger Federer, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro, Victor Troicki, Ivan Dodig and Marcel Granollers, Serb lifted his second Grand Slam title.
3. Wimbledon 2011- To win his third major title, Djokovic stunned Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Bernard Tomic, Michael Llodra, Marcos Baghdatis, Kevin Peterson, and Jeremy Chardy on the Grass courts in the Championships.
4. US Open 2011- Novak Powered past Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Janko Tipsarevic, Alexander Dolgopolov, Nikolay Davydenko, Carlos Berlocq, and Conor Niland to seal his fourth Grand Slam crown on the New York hard surface.
5. Australian Open 2012 – Serbian beat Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Lleyton Hewitt, Nicolas Mahut, Santiago Giraldo, and Paolo Lorenzi to take his fifth Grand Slam title.
6. Australian Open 2013 – Nole bested Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Tomas Berdych, Stan Wawrinka, Radek Stepanek, Ryan Harrison, and Paul-Henri Mathieu in Melbourne Park to capture his sixth major title.
7. Wimbledon 2014 – Djokovic won his 7th title following wins over Roger Federer, Grigor Dimitrov, Marin Cilic, Tsonga, Gilles Simon, Stepanek, and Golubev.
8. Australian Open 2015 – Serb claimed his 8th Grand Slam crown after beating Murray, Wawrinka, Raonic, Muller, Verdasco, Kuznetsov, and Badene.
9. Wimbledon 2015 – Nole ousted Federer, Gasquet, Cilic, Anderson, Tomic, Nieminen, and Kohlschreiber in the SW 19 to seize his ninth title.
Djokovic’s 10th Grand Slam
10. US Open 2015 – Djokovic battled fast Federer, Cilic, Lopez, Bautista Agut, Seppi, Haider-Maurer, and Souza in Flushing Meadows to make his tenth Grand Slam title.
11. Australian Open 2016 – Belgrade Stalwart dismissed Murray, Federer, Nishikori, Simon, Seppi, Halys and Chung to lift his 11th major title.
12. French Open 2016 – Serb thrashed Murray, Thiem, Berdych, Bautista Agut, Badene, Darcis, and Lu to win his first Roland Garros title and 12th Grand Slam crown on red dirt.
13. Wimbledon 2018 – Novak hammered Anderson, Nadal, Del Potro, Khachanov, Edmund, Zeballos, and Sandgren to keep his 13th Grand Slam in his showcase.
14. US Open 2018 – Djokovic steered past Del Potro, Nadal, Thiem, Sousa, Gasquet, Sandgren, Fucsovics on blue courts to mine his 14th Grand Slam title.
15. Australian Open 2019 – Serb vanished Nadal, Pouille, Nishikori, Medvedev, Shapovalov, Tsonga and Krueger to obtain his 15th major crown.
Where Did Novak Djokovic Win His 17th Grand Slam Title?
16. Wimbledon 2019 – Djokovic trounced Federer, Bautista Agut, Goffin, Humbert, Hurkacz, Kudla and Kohlschreiber to earn his 16th Grand Slam title of his career.
17. Australian Open 2020 – Novak Djokovic won his 17th Grand Slam title after the triumph over Thiem, Federer, Raonic, Schwartzman, Nishioka, Ito and Struff.
18. Australian Open 2021 – Serbian legend encountered Medvedev, Karatsev, Zverev, Raonic, Fritz, Tiafoe, and Chardy to collect his 9th Australian Open and 18th Grand Slam title amidst unprecedented time.
19. French Open 2021 – Novak Djokovic clinched his 19th Grand Slam and second French Open title after defeating Stefanos Tsitsipas, Rafael Nadal, Matteo Berrettini, Lorenzo Musetti, Ricardas Berankis, and Pablo Cuevas.